Achieve a proper fit.
For best results, it is critical to follow the sizing and fitting instructions for your UA Performance Mouthwear™ products as closely as you can. Failure to do so may result in a less-than-perfect fit and may diminish its benefits.
Self-fit UA Performance Mouthwear™ products are available in two sizes: Adult (L, 12+) and Youth (M, Adult Small). The Adult size will fit about 70% of adults. The smaller Youth size will fit the remaining 30% of adults and most kids age 8-12. However, the mouth is a unique part of the body and doesn’t always correlate to height, weight or age. For best results, we recommend measuring the distance between your two “eye-teeth” (canine teeth) to determine the proper size of UA Performance Mouthwear™ (UA Mouthguard, ArmourBite® Mouthguard and ArmourBite® Mouthpiece).
Please download the Product Sizing Guide for detailed sizing instructions.
ArmourBite® Mouthpiece Fitting
The ArmourBite® mouthpiece needs to be fitted and worn properly on your lower teeth in order to deliver the best results. Your mouthpiece doesn’t need to fit as tightly as a mouthguard to work properly. It shouldn’t fit too loosely. It should still need a slight push of the tongue to “pop it off”. Please follow the Fitting Instructions as closely as you can, as failure to do so may result in a less-than-perfect fit.
Please download the Mouthpiece Fitting Guide for detailed instructions.
ArmourBite® Mouthguard and UA Mouthguard Fitting
The ArmourBite® Mouthguard and UA Mouthguard are designed to be worn on the upper teeth and must be properly fitted in order to be of benefit. Please follow the Fitting Instructions exactly. Failure to comply may result in a less-than-perfect fit. Always use your mouthguard with the ArmourPlate™ Insert or UA Strap attached! Failure to do so may cause injury.
Please download the Mouthguard Fitting Guide for detailed instructions.