We need to develop a “pitch count” for the brain.
Little League baseball has a pitch count because abusing your arm can ruin your career. Well, abusing your head can ruin your life. There’s a dire need for a product that can track, and tally, the instant and cumulative effects of collisions that happen during competition – easily, and affordably, for those competing at all levels of sport. That product is here.
The Impact Intelligence System
The innovative new Impact Intelligence System is the first of its kind to offer a solution to the growing epidemic of undiagnosed sports brain injuries. Now there’s a way to measure the place and level of each impact, hit or event in the context of an individual athlete’s history of exposure and injury.
- Impact sensing mouthguards to outfit entire team
- Field kit case
- Real-time wireless base station
- iPad with pre-loaded player assessment tools (software package)
- Smart phone mobile app
- Mouthguard charging stations
- Quantitative and accurate real-time impact information.
- Athlete information can be stored and monitored over entire athletic career.
- Impact alerts sent to coaches/athletic trainers/medical staff.
- Features a suite of tools supporting athlete assessment in bench vs. play decisions, recovery and safe return to play protocols.
At the core: The Impact Sensing Mouthguard.
Accurately measure the impacts and accelerations experienced by the brain during sports.
Everything you need to know about the Impact Intelligence System.
The Impact Intelligence System is currently available on a limited, pre-production basis. Market launch is planned for 2012.
Keep in touch.
Find us on Facebook for the latest updates and news about all of our products.
Independent tests at Stanford School of Medicine validate the Impact Intelligence System.
The Stanford University football team is testing the Impact Detection System.
Make an impact.
Join the fight – sponsor a team and help keep concussions out of the game.